As seen in...
Get expert guidance so you can take control of your symptoms & feel better FAST.
What your "after" looks like...
- You manage IBS symptoms with (tasty) food, not drugs or treatments that don't have long-term benefits.
- The FODMAP Diet (the diet proven to relieve IBS) feels easy and approachable, not overwhelming and complex.
- You don't dread holidays or social meals because you know exactly what to eat to feel great and manage your IBS symptoms.
- You say YES to a last-minute date night instead of curling up on the couch in your sweats because you're bloated.
- People tell you you're glowing (it's because you're empowered to feel your very best).
Hi, I'm Julie O'Hara. Great to meet you!
You just want to figure out what foods set off your IBS so you can get back to actually enjoying eating again. But it's not that simple, I get it: After suffering with IBS for 12 years, I should have been thrilled to learn about the FODMAP Diet. Instead, I was frustrated by the lack of guidance and the conflicting, minimal information I could find online.
As a food writer for health magazines including Clean Eating, Shape and Prevention, I made my living by cooking. Since I was afraid to give up my favorite meals (I'm talking to you, Caramelized Onion and Sausage Pizza), I wasted months before getting serious about the FODMAP Diet.
Through my coaching programs, I'm determined to save you the frustration and overwhelm I went through, so you can learn your personal food triggers and finally take control of IBS.
Introducing...Calm Belly Quickstart
Our new online D.I.Y. program gets you started with the FODMAP Diet FAST so you can start feeling better
Click below learn more about Calm Belly Quickstart!