As seen in...
Get expert guidance and support so you can leap over obstacles and feel your absolute best FAST.
What your "after" looks like...
- You manage IBS symptoms with (tasty) food, not drugs or treatments that don't have long-term benefits.
- The FODMAP Diet (the diet proven to relieve IBS) is easy and approachable, not overwhelming and complex.
- You have fun trying new restaurants and don't stress about what to order.
- You don't dread holidays or social meals because you know exactly what to eat to feel great and manage your IBS symptoms.
- You say YES to a last-minute date night instead of curling up on the couch in your sweats because you're bloated.
- People tell you you're glowing (it's because you're empowered to feel your very best).
Hi, I'm Julie O'Hara. Great to meet you!
You just want to figure out what foods set off your IBS so you can get back to actually enjoying eating again. But it's not that simple, I get it: After suffering with IBS for 12 years, I should have been thrilled to learn about the FODMAP Diet. Instead, I was frustrated by the lack of guidance and the conflicting, minimal information I could find online.
As a food writer for health magazines including Clean Eating, Shape and Prevention, I made my living by cooking. Since I was afraid to give up my favorite meals (I'm talking to you, Caramelized Onion and Sausage Pizza), I wasted months before getting serious about the FODMAP Diet.
Through my coaching programs, I'm determined to save you the frustration and overwhelm I went through, so you can learn your personal food triggers and finally take control of IBS.
Introducing...Free To Eat
Our online D.I.Y. program that guides you through the FODMAP Reintroduction Phase
Identify your unique IBS triggers so you can end extreme FODMAP restriction and have the variety and flexibility that you crave!
1-on-1 Coaching Packages
The fastest way to take control of IBS and get the greatest return on your effort without the stress and uncertainty of figuring it out on your own.
What You Can Accomplish in a 1-1 Coaching Engagement
- Get on track and start the FODMAP Diet as quickly and painlessly as possible so you can FEEL BETTER FAST
- Add additional strategies to improve your symptoms EVEN MORE if you've already started the FODMAP Diet and aren't thrilled with your results
- Get you out of "elimination limbo" so you can finish the restrictive part of the diet and start reintroducing high-FODMAP foods
- Get a complete, customized roadmap to reintroduce FODMAPs, learn your unique IBS triggers, and create your lifetime eating style
All Coaching Packages Include:
- 1-1 coaching calls conducted over the phone (U.S. residents only), Skype, or Facebook Messenger
- Email support
- Food journal reviews as needed
- Worksheets and resources curated to help you reach your goal
- Recipe and meal suggestions based on your personal needs and preferences
Ready to do this?
Your Next Steps
- Click the button below to fill out an application. This helps me learn more about you and your specific needs.
- I'll respond within 3 business days with a proposed package based on your goal. We typically work in 2 to 4 month engagements.
- I'll answer all your questions and concerns, or hop on a complimentary discovery call to make sure it's a great fit.
- We'll get your first session scheduled ASAP, and it's off to the races!
Coaching packages start at $397