5 Signs You're Ready to Reintroduce FODMAPs
Last week, I busted myths about reintroducing FODMAPs, and now it's time go deeper on this topic:
How do you know you're ready?
It’s essential to figure this out so you’ll know when to take the leap.
Eating croissants in Paris when I was there celebrating my 10-year anniversary in May made one thing crystal clear, and it’s why I’m writing this post:
Reintroducing FODMAPs makes life so much more delicious.
5 Signs That You’re Ready to Reintroduce FODMAPs
1. Your belly feels good, but you’re not happy (spending 8 months in the elimination phase has officially sucked the joy out of your life).
2. You’re mad at yourself for spending a small fortune on low-FODMAP crackers and bars again because you suspect that a little wheat (or milk/honey/onion powder) won’t turn your belly into the raging wildfire Cersei let loose in the Game of Thrones season ender.
3. You went to a new restaurant with a really creative menu and spent $24 on a plain grilled chicken salad (special request, of course).
4. You just booked a week in the south of France and feel stuck between A) Totally depriving yourself on the elimination phase, and B) Eating ALL THE THINGS and getting diarrhea in the middle of wine tasting.
5. You really miss fresh figs or [insert food of YOUR dreams here].
You owe it to yourself to find out if you and your dream food can kiss and make up.
If these signs sound oddly specific, that’s because I experienced them all myself. The biggest thing I found? Traveling and eating low-FODMAP can be excruciatingly hard, especially if your next vacation is set for New York City, or Bangkok, or Barcelona.
Luckily for you, I’ve got something that will help you put New York-style pizza and pad thai and tapas back on your radar, not banished for all time.
Introducing the Free To Eat Group Coaching Program
Trying to piece together your own reintroduction plan feels like swinging at a piñata blindfolded-- you're just stumbling around in the dark.
Different websites have different rules...Which ones are actually important?
If you want to do this phase with support from friends who get it, personalized help from me, and a done-for-you plan to get finished in 8 weeks, I'm so excited to announce my new group coaching program....
Next round starts in March 2017!
Let’s get you out of this elimination phase limbo and back to a life full of noodle-slurping, taco-eating fun.